We look for prospective professionals with a results mindset, individuality, enthusiasm and innovation. You will form part of our team for a challenging, exciting and fulfilling career.
If you have well-developed skills, an interest in hard and rewarding work, and an appetite for continuous learning and professional development, please share your CV with us.
*Life is short – choose to work somewhere amazing!
(CIPC) COMPANY SECRETARY / COMPLIANCE OFFICER (NOT SECRETARY OR PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA))
August 28, 2019
The position entails:
• creation of companies and close corporations (CC’s)
• off-the-shelf companies and close corporations
• comprehensive secretarial duties e.g.
• change of shareholders, directors, auditors, registered office, year-ends
• Responsible for maintaining ALL statutory required registers e.g. Company Register, Share Register etc. within the portfolio
• Ensure that all statutory records are filed with CIPC and updated
• various special resolutions
The successful applicant should have
• experience in the particular field:
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• display high levels of accuracy
• computer literacy (proficiency in the Profsoft programme is a recommendation).
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience and qualification:
• Company secretarial: 3 years minimum, preferably 5 years and more.
• Chartered Institute for Company secretary certificate - Preferred
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks after your application, kindly accept that it has been unsuccessful.